Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Unname Post

It seems like everything running as per normal nowadays..slow and 'dampy' like they used to..nothing much to look forward to currently. I guess its that time of the year where everything slows down and rotating accordingly. Life is as per usual : normal, content, confined, laying low. 
I've managed to go through the Ramadhan month successfully - Alhamdulillah..on the solat side maybe terkantoi a bit *banyak terbarai jugak la actually*..managed to overcome my temptations, as like previous years - I've successfully completed my 3rd Rukun Islam - 100% ya'll - I'm pleased with myself..Raya celebration was OKey..nothing much to celebrate since my granddad past away last year (rest in peace atok..we miss you).Raya celebration this year in moderate mode.
Nothing much to be celebrate and to be joyous about this year of Raya, except seeing your relatives, aunts, uncles and nieces. Yearly there will be a repetitive session with all my relatives - over and over - enthusiastic questions  reigning on me regarding "My Wedding Date/plans" - "Where's Ur Hani?" - "Bile nak bawak jumpe kitorang?" - gossiping about my future undertaking on marriage/career paths and so on ... bla bla bla..I got stuck with all the questions and the answers people; will always be the same  and repetitively - "Insyaallah, ade rezeki - ade la" - but thats what families do rite? catching up..bahan-bahan..gather up as a family and etc, besides on gaduh-gaduh rebut harta, cut each others throat..rite? well the rest of my Raya celebration is the same..

anyway wishing you guys..

Happy Eid Mubarak 1431Hijrah to all Friends, Families and Colleagues - Have a blessed and blissful Hari Raya to all of you.


Me Sincerely

No comments: