Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crash Landing

Life crashing you before you're expecting it. It's freakin' scary dude. No kidding. It's a one of the most freakish feelings that we all have to face in life when you felt that your time is not up yet. What if your plans went crashing and burns horrendously? what if something went wrong in the middle? what if you'll never make it? what if I will never achieve what I've hoped for? that's what I'm facing right now, Me Being fucking 'OLD' before my time.
*F F F F = I'm cursing rite now* 
Nevertheless with all the emotion roller coaster tumbling u upside down, you need to face it through. Bravely and manly. rite? that's what people would say and that's what I really should be doing. *working on it* 
On the other hand; It's not like I'm trying to be evasive and defensive regarding on my future. It's just there's a huge 'cloudy hazes of uncertainties' rumbling heavily in front of me. It's like I'm further from my 'solid gold' plans and everyday is like another step onto a 'foamy grounds' of make believe that I'm doing just fine with what I'm leaning onto right now. FUCK! I'm scared man. I really am. If only people can at least see a glimpse of future, would it be nice. Like I told u guys earlier, life is about taking risk and learning from mistakes rite? what if deep down inside you know that you can't even afford yourself making mistakes, it's not who you  really are and it's not the way you run your life? how am I gonna get through? Am I ready for it? *Sigh*

p/s after a few days of 'kekacauan jiwa' and numerous youth reconciliation attempts. Now I'm More Than Ready To Face My Future. Come On Life. Come Crashing Hard onto Me.

No comments: