Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Still Not There..Where Is It?

ever felt like stuck in a moment of coalesced with fear of diving into the the blistering feeling uncertainties?
the land of recklessness order that beholds you?
ever felt like being on the verge of crashing down 'tersungkur' badly enough you can't even lift your face and your sense of confidence?
ever felt like gaining 1 million dollar cash yet you not feeling good/psyched bout' your gift?
where's the satisfaction that you're looking for?
Is it that you're not being thankful enough?
what is it make you felt so unfulfilled?
where's your life route?
is it on the right path?
are you diving at the right depth?
have you check your 'air supply level'?
haven't you felt you've drowned yourself too deep already?
where's your fallen gracefulness plan?
Am I ready enough for my 'leverage claustrophobia'?
have you fully acquainted yourself with all your choices or the path your makin'?
where's my golden star? my sparkling breakthrough? my glimpse of light to my lifechanging path?
The comfortless and unease feelings to say to myself that everything happens for a reason every single day.
never in my mind I've doubted that HE already have plans for me.
never in my life I've doubted YOU. For YOU I have my faith.


It's already end of the year.
Am I? Did I? Have I? achieve what I'm supposed to?
Am I a year wiser than yesterday?
honestly..


Happy newly year Guys!! Have A Great years ahead of ya..for what ever past, let it past and move forward.
Reminiscence your joyous years of life and journey without regrets.

No comments: