Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Another Turning Point Of My Life.

I felt soooo blessed nowdays, I've got my loving Family, I've got my loving gF, I've got my friends, I've got my "colleagues families" who really being supportive to me, who always standby with me for what ever that I've done, who really loves and accept me the way I am nowdays. I felt really blessed!! Thank you God!! Alhamdulillah~~
I'm so grateful and appreciate for everything that I've had all these years with all the occurrence/events/happenings that I have gone through this few month. I really enjoyed it!! Thanks guys!!
Thank You Mom Dad Hani and all of my Friends for standing by me after all these years, really appreciate it~

Now I'm on another turning point of my life -- I'm crossing my fingers for what will gone through this coming months!! Wish me Luck guys!!

reminder to myself   -  you've got a double chin now!! WTF!!  **please do your exercise regularly**

--sekian--

No comments: