Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Music Transitional Period -- Let's Make The World A Better Place

I think I'm on a transitional period of sound, from more aggressive and hardcore riffs sounds to "pussier" and softer sounds. I have to admit it..maybe time really change me about my perception and feelings for music. HAHA. Single Female Musician Rocks!! Don't you just love all the great single female musicians such as Alanis Morissette, Florance n The Machine, Emily Haines, Amy Millan, Feist, Regina Spektor, Sarah Maclachlan and many more, they're like the goddess of sound nowadays right? haha..so below are some of sounds that I'm listening currently and I wanna share with you guys..give it a try..cheers!!

My Current Top Ten List Of Music That I'm Listening to :

1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- "déjà vu"
2. Emily Haines -- "Our Hell"
3. Emery -- "Left With Alibis And Lying Eyes"
4. Feist -- "My Moon My Man"
5. Regina Spektor -- "Us"
6. Florance And The Machine -- "Drumming Song"
7. Emily Haines -- "Nothing And Nowhere"
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs -- "Cheated Heart"
9. Metric -- "Sick Muse"
10. Feist -- "Sacred Heart"

On the other hand, I still craving for metal riffs and hardcore sound never the less.
Where's my Metal songs playlist been to?? I'm lost..I need to try harder finding these new metal sounds - Most recent metal bands that i listened to :
1. As I Lay Dying -- The Powerless Rise
2. Coheed Cambria -- Year of A Black Rainbow
3. Deftones -- Diamond Eyes - Beauty School <Deftones is my all time fav band>

Any other new sound you guys wanna share? Tell me..lets spread the sound..

No comments: