Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's not my time yet..or NEVER? F*#k!

oouuucchhh.. reality hits me big time, In My FACE!!..darn motherEffer! seriously..it was catastrophic.It's like someone just hit your face with a sledgehammer..so freaking hurts!! I'm lost..I'm wandering deeper into another solemnity of instability..dayymmnn!! It hurts man..you really got me off guard this time..I'm devastated..I really do..but I need to move on..expending and reconstructing another 'FuckedUp plan' and dive deeper into another uncertainties. *Good Luck with that*
I'm lost again in my own masze..I thought I've worked out my plan..it turns out..it was my plan who worked/fucked me up in the ass..IN the ASS!!
I believe things happened for a reason.don't you??..be calm and embrace it..The best thing to do now Faliq is to get out from your own hypothetically maze and learn from the mistake done..Move forward, never look back..I wish I had the strength..I need time for myself..I was drowned in my  own make belief so called "the  most integral time of my life" and I need to get out of it ASAP as I'm getting more paranoid about my future day by day and I'm not happy to my self about it..

p/s until the 3rd day of ramadhan I've lost another 3 kilos..kudos faliq..keep up the fat burning sensation..

No comments: