Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Year Of 1000 Celebrations Of Life!!

As we speak now..I've just wondering what I've accomplish for this year..even though it's still a lil bit too early to review about the year gone by..** "It's only august la dey".....but I really felt that I need to do this **..OK!! bersambung balik to what I'm trying to say about accomplishments so far for this year..my accomplishment as of august..in my own interpretation would be.. "not much, too many uncertainties, unstable"..i guess, but its sure is one hell of a good year!!! even though the 'green' part not so memberangsangkan....hey, I'm satisfied with what I've got/done/achieve this year as of august!! I felt sooo blessed, I'm content with everything that went through, Alhamdullilah!!! Thank You God..for Your blessings..!!!
When I'm thinking back for everything that happened this year alone, I thought that maybe I'm a lil bit ;
  • Too old for Music Events Such as ......this.
  • Too much to waste on time/money on roadtrip such as .....this *actually I'm glad for this event!-honestly*
  • Too fat and too scared to go for a diving lesson.
  • Too lazy to find a - "what ever your gonna do" buddies - (e.g -swimmingbuddies- by Faridpang/Jabbarwookies, -bowlingbuddies- by amarcrazyeyes, -tennisbuddies-, -squashbuddies-, -pantsbuddies-, -haircutbuddies-, -moviesbuddies-, -karaokebuddies- or etc.)
  • Too old and "jaded" to start a band,
  • Too poor to own a pony or a horse for an evening ride (another bright idea of Faridpang)
  • Too busy catching dreams and repeating routines.
  • Too tired and wasted to go on completing my 'list of accomplishments'
  • Too broke for Masters Programs enrollment.
  • Too deaf and too old for "Venom -Black Metal" albums
  • Smoked too much cigarettes in a day.
  • Still lacking of enthusiasm saving up money.
  • Too afraid being solitary and abandoned.
  • Too gay/metrosexsual for a cake bite - puas hati korg??.

And I should maybe thinking more like : 
when is it the right time to settle down, prepare myself for commitments, have kids, rent a home, reduce my mortgages/CCard debts, foresee what is in front of me and making sure that I'm ready for it, complying my oath as a muslim without fail and other obligation of life, "enjoying life when I'm at four-tees" and bla bla bla ..ahh~~ life as we speak, time lost as we breathe, youth wasted as we gone through our life, Faith is the only thing we have for this world and the afterlife. Godspeed to what ever behold for me in the future...let's go through this year with many more exciting and fun events in the coming future..owh I'm going to Hong Kong Next Year..Yieepppaaa!!!


P/s : Today marks as the 1st Ramadhan 1431Hijrah..happy Ramadhan Al- Mubarak To All Muslims all over the world - Have a Blessed Fasting Month.Amin~

No comments: